Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Sunday Thoughts

So I have had a life-long goal to have a catch phrase or quote that could be used at my funeral that people would hmmm over. So the quote I have come up with and had planned to needle-point on some cute pillows was, "You will never regret being kind" While I feel this is true, comments and feedback are appreciated, today in Relief Society I realized that my quote is much too little and much too late. Someone has beat me to this quote and made it encompass so much more. Charity never faileth. I have been thinking a lot lately about what I can do for others this season, and had an epiphany today. Thanks for reading my random thoughts!

4 comments:

Jo and Jeff said...

Kristine, I have to let you know you REALLY are one of the sweetest, if not THE sweetest person I know. You are always so willing to do anything for people, even when it really is a hassle, or makes your life more stressful. Thanks for always being so sweet (and kind)... being you!
Love ya, Jo

Abbigail said...

I like your thought better then charity never faileth. It is easier for me to understand. I agree that you are the most kind person I know. I miss you like mad. If I had a lot of money I would buy this for you for Christmas. http://www.unicahome.com/p34511/moooi/horse-lamp-by-front-for-moooi.html
I know you get labeled by the horse thing, but this blog isn't helping the matter. I also thought your little ones would like it. I know that kitty would. XXXXXX

Ashlee said...

Kristine, do you feel awesome? Everyone knows how great you are! You have taught me to be so much more thoughtful of others, seriously. I'm SO glad you came into my life, you are such a great example:) AND you can make a mean batch of scotcheroos! yummmmm

bigtallhorses said...

abbi i do LOVE that lamp. thanks for watching out for me. I embrace the horse label, sad that I don't have one tho. You guys are so nice, I really wasn't fishing. Merry Merry Christmas! Ashlee that is funny because I totally stole the scotcharoo recipe from abbi-it's gail's forte. See what you get from having great friends?

Labels