Monday, August 11, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I Love Babies at Six Months of Age

1. Sleeping through the night (mostly)

2. You CAN feed them baby food but you don't HAVE to yet i.e. no messes


3. Non-mobile


4. No teeth to brush or floss-the gummy smile


5. No hair to brush or cut, at least mine anyway


6. No talking back-like this
7. A bath can be the big activity for the day and wears him out


8. He can't decide to laugh or cry sometimes-I know what that feels like


9. He is mesmerized by a sock or toy car or piece of paper and he thinks they are DELICIOUS

10. A thumb and a blankie make it all better

8 comments:

Mandy said...

The thumb & blankie remind me of Prince John in Robin Hood. Too cute.

Alisha B. said...

What cute kids you have! You really should have a dozen. Love the blankie and the thumb!

Court and Jill said...

No teeth yet? I got the raw end of the deal with Livi. She had 2 teeth at 6 months...oh well. I love Jane's talking back picture...she's so cute!

Ashlee said...

cute post kristine, you are always so creative! he sure is growing up fast i can't believe it! what a handsome little sweetie:)

Abbigail said...

6 months is my favorite age for babies, that until 18 months kitty was a doll. then she turned into a devil.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little baby! I love that picture of him sleeping. That is may favorite time. When my kids are sleeping!

Lisa said...

I also LOVE that stage - where they can sit up, but not crawl, too bad I'm just leaving that stage! Enjoy it while it lasts. I love those cute kids, can't wait to see you guys again!

Brooke and Darin said...

Hey Kristine. Just wanted to say hi. Your family is darling!

Labels