Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Grandparent are Great! (grandparents for jane and cactus) get it?



Last week we got to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bair and these are a few treasures with which we came home.
My grandpa loves to paint
I'm so grateful to have such wonderful grandparents who love their children and grandchildren and even their great granchildren! They are amazing servants of the Lord. Grandma and Grandpa Bair have served many missions including: Ghana, Africa; Mexico at the temple; and Paraguay. Grandpa is a patriarch and even gave me my patriarical blessing and performed Wes and my marriage ceremony! They are pioneers in their own way and I am so proud and lucky to have them as grandparents. Oh the things with which we are blessed!

1 comment:

annie said...

What's there secret? Pearl cream? They just haven't aged much have they. Gotta love those two. And your last post inspired me to go the local farmers market and buy peaches. I'm attempting my first peach pie.

Labels