Monday, September 5, 2011

Dog days of summer

Getting close to the end of summer we had a lot of time to reflect on the meaning of life while pulling the tube. The Weber County fair had a couple of new participants this year which turned out pretty good for our family. Now the eggs that we sell will go for a premium price as they are blue and red ribbon winners. The kids chose a day at Chuck E Cheese for the day before school started with lots of games and prizes gallore. And of course to top it all off was Reed's wedding. My favorite picture in this one has to be of Heath and Jane asleep, this was taken roughly 5 minutes after they were both complaining of how they couldn't fall asleep because they were scared. My favorite line of Kristine's is when she tells them, "you should be scared, scared of me coming in there!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Court and Jill said...

I love that line, Kristine. I'm so using that!

Labels