Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And What A Blessing

On Saturday this last week we got to go to some festivities for Carl's graduation in Logan. We love visiting that place, it brings back good memories. Congrats Carl.
Then Reed, Randy and I got to play together in an outdoor soccer game. I haven't played outdoor forever, but it was really fun to play with Randy and Reed and the weather was perfect. Sunday we blessed Cactus. Wes even called him the right name throughout the blessing. It was fun to have everyone over and to feel all of the love and support our little family has-
thanks everyone!
Wendi
Kindall, Amy and Kara
Analyn and Heath Travis
Ty and Grandpa Dave watchin the Jazz lose
Randy and Kassi
Cactus trying to wind down after a busy dayAnd thanks to mom and dad for the adorable outfit he got blessed in, he looks like a little man instead of a baby.
My favorite thing to do these days is play with the kids in bed as long as they will let me.
I just like his expression on this one.


It's Spring Hooray!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

what fun pictures of that special day kristine! cactus totally looked like a little man-i love the outfit:) im glad everything went awesome, i bet your house was spotless:) when's our museum day? and hows lagoon?

Adventure Slavens said...

Hey guys! Sorry we missed the big blessing. Sorry we have never even seen your chubby little angel. Sorry that we live 2400 miles away! And super sorry about Forest :(
Love and miss you!

Bingham fam said...

Cute! Your baby is getting so big.

Jo and Jeff said...

thanks for the posting the cute pictures. We wish we could have been there! Jane and Cactus look so much alike... in a girl and boyish good way! We will see you soon! I'm driving the up with the kids next week, I'll be there for a couple days then fly back to Phx. to move back with Jeff! Sounds like fun huh?
We are so excited!

Jo and Jeff said...

You are so sweet Kristine. ... oh and you too Wes! :) It should be a pretty simple move. I will be up Friday evening and my plane leaves on Tuesday evening. If you could find time to squeeze in a visit that would be fun. If not, we will be back the following Friday (23rd) FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!.
See you soon! Jo

Brooke said...

Do you think Cactus would make that face if I were kissing his cheeks?

Camisha Gollaher said...

I just love you!!! You are so sincere and passionate about everything...your kids, your friends, your dog and even me!!! Thanks for the happy birthday song-I wish I could re-post it to your blog for you to share your beautiful voice with everyone. I loved it. I am so glad I'm in your circle of friends. What a blessing. I appreciate your kindness and friendship regardless of my CLEAN house, and disorder! If Berklie could blog-she would say "I love my friend Jane" because she talks about her all the time. She asked me yesterday if Jane was comming to play with her house (doll house I assumed). You are the best...Thanks!

bigtallhorses said...

Brooke, I think his face would light up if you gave him a kiss on the cheek!

Labels