Sunday, May 18, 2008

It IS What Fun Is
In my life I've had some kick A summer jobs. I thought that was way in the past. I thought nothing could beat Camp Hunt, Eagle Mountain Golf Course or Pier 49 pizza. And then along came the summer job of all summer jobs. That's right folks...Lagoon. I work in the Bakery along with my Father-in-Law Dave for eleven days in order to get discount passes to give to my family. We are called School Days Moms. Let me just tell you dreams do come true in your thirties...you just gotta keep dreamin. keep on dreamin.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

You are an inspiration to us all, Kristine. For real.

Lisa said...

So, have you signed up for the rest of the summer? You would be great at running the rides! I would love to see you and my dad dealing with all of those sugar-starved 9th graders. What fun! Hope to see you soon.

annie said...

I have a hard time believing it could be more fun than delivering calves. Maybe just less stinky.

Court and Jill said...

You Rock Kristine!!

Abbigail said...

what about the job where you went to take care of cows early in the morning? Did you milk them? Or was it horses? Maybe that wasn't in the summer, so it didn't make the cut?

Abbigail said...

Oh I guess I should have read Annie's post. That says it all.

Labels