Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Pics



We just got our family pictures back-we had them done at our house and then we got the cd to keep and make copies of whichever ones we like. Recognize the box Mom and Dad? It says "Welfare Services" on the side. There are some good ones I will have to post later.







But Wes found the picture for Our Christmas Card this holiday season, he said, "this has got to be our Christmas Card!" I agree, it is quite memorable.







We have never got them out on time so we will see...








But this picture really takes the cake








Unfortunately it is not of all of us...







The saying to go with it will be




Hope your Holiday season is overflowing with Joy






Classic Cactus

Sorry we couldn't resist


<>

Dino Park in Ogden with Camisha and Berklie! What a fun (hot!) pioneer day!Is it just me or is this summer flying by?


We got to eat at Rainbow gardens or "The Greenery", then spent a hot couple of hours with the dinosaurs.


On Friday we got to see baby Karlyn, Richard, Sara & Jocelyn for a minute at the gateway(Megan got married in the SL temple). Kara, Kindall, Russell, Jane, Cactus and I rode the front runner down to the gateway to meet them for pizza. That frontrunner is way fun, i suggest checking it out if you haven't yet. We also went to the drive in movie on Wed for Lisa's b-day, I forgot how fun those are...a good way to be able to watch a movie with two little kids.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

how fun! i LOVE your funny family picture post, you always keep me laughing:)

Camisha Gollaher said...

Oh, I just love seeing my name on another blog!!! You're so cute-I love ya. Our darling little girls were just so funny. We'll have to get them together again soon. Oh, and I LOVE your picture "Overflowing with joy" good one! Bring the CD to work so we can check them out!!!

Erin said...

That gags me! :)

Alisha B. said...

Oh, my dear dear Kristine! Your blog is so fun! Your kids are so cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas card, you really must send that one out! Hilarious! I am already looking forward to next Wednesday's torturous events...only because you make it so much fun!

Labels