Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

For Christmas we went to temple square with the Godfrey's and saw the Pratt's for a second before running to make the trax while pushing a stroller and barely getting there in time to make the train back home. We also got to go to the Christmas village in Ogden where we saw Santa and both kids did well sitting on a stranger's lap and Heath even told him that he wanted a big truck. Christmas turned out well and we are now enjoying the new year with all the decorations down and moving forward. Oh and Kristine wanted me to make sure and tell everyone that these posts are from me aka Wes as I guess I'm not as creative as she is.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jo said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. We'll have to get together again soon. Give us a call! Love you guys,
Jo

Abbigail said...

Wow! Heath is so big now. Totally cute kids.

Camisha Gollaher said...

Love the Blog Wes...how does Kristine get you involved blogging? I'd love Rick to take a turn, especially since I'm like 6 months behind!!! Even if it is dull and boring, it's better than nothing, and your kids spice it up-so thanks for the picture, or surely I'd be sleeping now :)

Kidding Wes. Good to hear from you guys!!!

annie said...

way to blog wes. you just love doing women's work huh? great pictures. that looks like the real santa

Ashlee said...

wesley, you are a very interesting blogger. . . but we want kristine too. why don't you take over some of her primary pres. responsibilities? she deserves a break! u guys sure don't lack in fun activities, wow, i haven't been to that many museums in maybe years put together! we need to hit one up together next time, my kids need a little culture being all cooped up in the woods as we are:) glad ur Christmas was awesome, the kids are seriously growing up so fast!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Your kids are adorable!

Court and Jill said...

Kristine...the black out eyes! I thought the same thing and it make me laugh out loud.

Labels