Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wuzzapnin

When you were little did you ever lay on your side to roll down a steep, grassy hill until you gradually stopped and then you got that feeling that you were done spinning but maybe the world still was spinning. Or that you were still spinning and the world was standing still? Sometimes I feel like that lately.
This is what's happening at our house.
One cute Girl! ready to start kindergarten and NOT scared of her school shots. Two missing teeth now! don't mind the food in her mouth, it was the only good picture of her missing teeth


three silly faces

(random cute picture)

Family of Four on the Frontrunner (Jane counts she is taking the picture)Jane turned Five!

(chuck e cheese party that was sooo fun)
Jane is doing ballet again, loving school, making up songs and games with Wes (one called the chicken nugget game that one person sings and the other one dances until the singing stops and then the dancer must freeze)
Heath turned TWO! He loves to call Kara, loves to say, "You did it" and has begun using the toilet, we are happy even though he straddles the toilet backwards. An evolution from Wes trying to get him to go standing up and his stubborness to sit down.








8 comments:

Abbigail said...

Hilarious. Your kids are adorable. I am a little afraid of wes' silly face. I guess that means it is great. I know what u mean about feeling like the world is spinning around you. Sometimes I look at kitty and wonder how she got so old. Then I see myself and wonder the same thing! Miss you.

Lisa said...

Kristine, I love your family! I'm pretty sure I'm going to have nightmares about that scary silly face that Wes is pulling. We miss you!

Jo and Jeff said...

Fun pictures! But that one of Wes, REALLY is scary. And thanks for the bouncy seats, we are getting a lot of use out of them right now!! You guys are the greatest!

Court and Jill said...

Loved the silly faces. Wes' was a bit startling, but I liked it still the same :)

Camisha Gollaher said...

Holy Smokes...cute kids make a cute post! Happy Birthday to them both. We're just a year behind ya. I thought of your kids both days and never said a word- ashamed. that's what I am!

Anyway...they sure are cute. And so are you. I always love your silly faces :)

Johnston Family said...

Those silly pictures are righteous! You blog always puts a much needed smile upon my face! Thanks for that! So, when are we ever going to get together?

Wendi and Eric and Crew said...

Hey Hey, I miss you guys, but I'm super duper stoked to see your adorable chillins this weekend! We're going to party it up with them for sure! Love ya all!!!

Dallon said...

Ummm....Wes, you look like a creepy zombie! Kristine do you keep him chained up in the tool shed out back? Looks kinda dangerous to have an infected zombie around!

Labels