Tuesday, August 10, 2010

California

Disneyland! We were lucky enough to have Grandma Marci, Grandpa Dave, Tyler and Afsonai come with us to Disneyland and let me tell you it is the happiest place on earth, that is until you stand in line for 30 minutes with Heath pulling your hair and smacking you in the face. We stayed over in Vegas on the way down and saw the gardens and the fountains at the Bellagio. The park itself was a lot of fun and the new World of Color was awesome! We had fun at the beach and swimming at the pool in St. George. Lots of bathroom stops, burning cars and road work made the drive always entertaining but we finally made it back home. I think the best part of the whole trip was the kids suite at the hotel which made it super nice to have a little peace and quiet. It was a lot of fun but I think it will be a while before we go back, at least until Heath stops being so abusive and more patient, or Kristine either one.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Court and Jill said...

FUn!

Johnston Family said...

Every time Camren gets even so much as a penny he looks up at me with hopeful eyes and says "NOW can we go to Disneyland, puh-leeeease?" It looks/sounds like you guys had a humdinger of a time, fabulous. Camren (& me) are jealous. There I said it, I am J to the E JEALOUS! :)

And by the by, thanks for updating 'just for me', makes me feel like a catrillion bucks!!!

Bingham fam said...

IT looks like fun! I am jealous!

Ashlee said...

wow-non stop FUN!! you guys know how to parTAY:)

The Holmgrens said...

Your trip looks fun. I want to be a vacationer like you someday, and a exerciser like you too. You're great. Text me your e-mail and I'll invite you to my blog.

Kari said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! I haven't seen you in FOREVER. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Crazy!
I miss all my DH peeps:(

Labels