Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween and other nonsense

Wes is Windy Guy, isn't he hilarious? All night I would look over at him and laugh and laugh.
Just to let you know a few things about me. You probably won't like what you hear just so you know. I don't hate President Obama. just so you know. I won't debate you on why, I just think that he's probably doing his best. Just like the rest of us, and I voted, not for him, but I voted and he ended up in office and my world hasn't changed. I hated when people bashed President Bush because I thought the same thing, the guy is doing is best. I don't want that job. enough of that. I don't do crafts. I love looking at blogs (not so much updating mine), I love wearing shoes and socks, pretty much it is the first thing I put on. I love my job even though I get told countless times a day by patients that it would be the worst job in the world. ha ha Here's some halloween pictures. and please don't try to debate me about president obama :) I will just smile and nod...and maybe agree or maybe not. The wonderful thing about this country is we can be loud and aggressive about our views...or not. Don't get me wrong we have to fight for our freedoms! And I am grateful for the men and women who do just that. Oh no somehow this turned into my soapbox, sorry. Just look at the happy halloween picture people.
Just because we have freedom of speech doesn't mean we are obligated.

9 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Windy guy is funny. I like your political style :) People been giving you crap??

Kari said...

Oh my gosh, you are hilarious! When you said "some things about you," I thought you were going to say some things about your costume! Ha ha! I agree with you, though, they're all doing their best.

Brooke and Darin said...

Oh Kristine I miss you!! You're Halloween picture is so cute. How have you been? I'm beginning to tackle all of my board review stuff and it's starting to get stressful! And they added a new WREB written this year!! Ah that's just great. Hope you are doing well!!

kristy mclachlan said...

If you ran for president, I would vote for you!

Abbigail said...

ha ha!!! I bet you get a lot of political crap at your office. I don't hear it too much because I just turn off the TV. You all look wonderful.

Lisa said...

You're right, I didn't like what I heard!!! What the heck, who are you? You like to put your shoes and socks on first thing in the morning??? Now, that is just too weird! But honestly I won't hold it against you, just as long as you don't force me to do the same! Love ya, can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!

Johnston Family said...

love the randomness of this post, right up my alley...

Brooke said...

I just love you to death, Kristing. Love. To. Death. That is not a threat.

annie said...

Kristine, I re-read this post because I was missing you and now I remember why that is. I finally posted something post-Halloween, now It's your turn.

Labels