Saturday, November 10, 2007

Starting Today I am a Blahgger




So I am just going to be honest, Wes has been doing all my blogging homework so far but now it is up to me I guess. Here's just a little background. We moved from St. George in about June where we had lived for about a year. Then we moved into my parents home until we found a home in North Ogden. My parents are on a mission to Belarus so that makes it ok, right? So now we are just getting settled in and yes, I am 7 months pregnant with a boy. Yea I think. Wes is really excited to be working at Mackay Dee hospital as a speech therapist in the in-patient and rehab settings and I work as a dental hygiene sub whenever I get called or feel like working which ends up being about two days a week. It is perfect because I get to escape from being Ursula and Prince Phillip all day long. Why does Jane always get to be the princess? Anyway we just put up an awesome fence with the help of our dear dear friends and family and now life is finally getting blog-worthy. Thanks for all the awesome comments guys I love it and LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at all your blogs. I do get inspired but admittedly I am really intimidated. Just as a side note this is at Wes' brothers wedding and if jane had her way she would never ever take that purple dress off, she often wears it over jeans and a t-shirt. Refer to picture with jane and her best friend max just in case you don't believe me.

5 comments:

Abbigail said...

Jane is so rad! I am so happy you guys are doing so great. Kitty is so not into princesses yet... but she does love dogs. Momma's girl I guess.

Court and Jill said...

Good job Kristine!! Your blog is so cute. I like it. Do you guys still have your dog? I hope so. Don't be offended that I said I hated indoor dogs. I really only meant those tiny yappy ones. Your dog is way cooler than that. Now watch..you're going to tell me you have a small yappy dog too! If you do, I'm happy for you!! He he.

Court and Jill said...

Oh, and I love the dress over the clothes. Too funny!

Jo and Jeff said...

So fun to read about you! Kristine, I just have to say you are so awesome! I love your view on life, and you are the sweetest friend ever! Jada always has to be the princess too. "It's not fair"

Brooke said...

Well, in my house Harry always tells me I have to be Princess Leia when I really just want to be a Jedi.

I wish Jane was my neighbor.

Labels