Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag


I've been tagged a couple of times so here are some little-known facts about me: special thanks to Ashlee and Jo for inspiring this, if you are reading this and have not already been tagged ha ha now you are.
I am a sucker for:
Horses, A really good sappy book, those commercials where the kids are starving, Dr. Pepper, My husband when he wears his tighter jeans awww yeah (not skinny jeans mind you) soccer, super long walks with jane, days when I only have laundry and dishes to do, and when kids cut their own hair, I don't know why but I looove that. Oh and when they run up after sacrament meeting and say "HOOO" into the microphone.

My worldly desires: An old but almost already restored beetle, an ipod with a docking station with the speakers like Marci and Elizabeth have, a set of drinking glasses that match, a horse, a room where all the furniture matches somewhat. (sorry Kassi)

I will never wear______again: Um, I'm not really that into fashion, so if I say something it will suddenly be SUPER cool next week so I will have to say something really random that I really wouldn't mind wearing again...legwarmers.

Things I Love: I'm pretty sure I already answered that one accidentally in the first paragraph but I could really keep going. The gospel, My family, Parties with my family, My husbands grandparents (and parents of course they are watching Jane this week while we go to Boston NICE), Loyal friends, Trips where Wes' work pays for most of it, Having socks on when the tile is cooold. Snow and snowboarding.

Things I Hate: When I go snowboarding and my hair gets wet and frozen, I call it the matted dog hair look (it is probably in fashion now). The feel of velour and velvet, seriously what is hiding in there? Being LATE!!!! Letting someone down. Regretting not doing the right thing, When jane poops her panties, it doesn't happen often. When someone thinks I'm lying but Im not. When I'm not really good at something.

Randomness: I am addicted to bejeweled, my husband and I have this competition going on and we keep having to be the top score and it is my turn right now. I waste at least an hour a day doing that, should I admit that?

6 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Ha! Great list. I laughed at quite a few things. And hey, what is bejeweled? Is that the same as bedazzled? I doubt it. I cannot see Wes going for anything that has been bedazzled!

Jo and Jeff said...

Approach the jib like you own it, crack a little olley, 270 on, 270 off, set it down solid for steez.....Afterbang

Wes Godfrey in a nutshell. Keepin it real.

Jeff

Abbigail said...

this is not a new addiction. Bejeweled has just taken the place of Dr. Mario or Tetris. I also love to play bejeweled.
I was excited to hear about legwarmers. I knew that you have always had a thing for those. So have i, now that they are considered cool again... I have a few pairs. and I wear them as often as possible. I don't think I will be able to get away with it as easily this winter since I am not longer attending art school.

Ashlee said...

kristine, you are just funny, i thought i knew a lot about you, but bejeweled? what the heck? i had images in my mind of you and wes stamping jewels on old levi's, but i think that's bedazzled like jill was thinking. u guys are weird ha ha and that post by jeff is SOO way over my head:) i hope you have the funnest time EVER in boston. think of me if you go shopping! peace out

Ashlee said...

i actually like Maddox G. for a name, so jib jab a sideways 790 peace out again :P

Court and Jill said...

I voted on your baby name. I said Owen. I love that name. It would be my number one pick for myself except for that sad part about our last name. Boo. Cactus Jack is my second pick. Are we meeting Wednesday? Whose in charge anyway? Ashlee??

Labels