Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to Me!

I looked at all of your amazing blogs and I decided I put way too many pictures of my adorable children on my blog and not enough of my arts and crafts that I spend hours on daily. So I promise no pictures of my punks on this post. (I got that term from an AWESOME website I am addicted to thanks to my cuz Annie, more on that later)Anyhow my husband really delivered this Valentine's Day and I want to thank him with all of my heart. Not only did he outfit me for a more enjoyable winter, (I am addicted to snowboarding coats) and a super-fun summer, he has folded laundry and watched Cactus Jack so I can escape for a couple hours. And he did NOT do it in the name of Valentine's Day, that's the best part! He does however refer to housework as "choreplay"
































Oops how did those get in there? Sorry Suckas!











Hello little old man!







I want to try and make some baby clothes, they look way easy because let's admit it, they are square!

5 comments:

Abbigail said...

those are some awesome gifts! I would be dissapointed if you didn't put pictures of your little punks. They are too freaking cute.
getting so big now.

Court and Jill said...

Choreplay??? HA HA!! Wes is funny! Remember when he was going to help you "practice" for the anesthesia board?? Did you go to convention?? I didn't see anybody!

Erin said...

Cactus Jack already looks SOO big. He's about a month old now right?

Ashlee said...

whoa-spoiled!! i love your gifts from wes, he did good! i wish we could've made the movie work but we'll try again, i need a kristine hang-out bad!

annie said...

i love that you love that blog. happy b-lated v-day!

Labels