Tuesday, February 5, 2008

STUCK INSIDE

No post-partum depression yet, but I am already antsy to go out...we have been trying to keep busy inside, especially with the rampant RSV. Jill you need to show me how to take some great pictures. I have just been experimenting, I think I need a new camera and I'm trying to learn stuff on photoshop. Maybe I will have to take a class. Sorry guys, just random pictures from this week.

This is across the street, they had to bring in a backhoe to clean up our cul-de-sac, it just kept shrinking.

I know, Jane's birthday was like three weeks ago, but I hadn't gotten to make her cake yet, so it was a fun project for us the other day. And she has been getting dressed herself this week, she loves this shirt.

Making the Bed always seems a little harder and a little lumpier lately.

Did I mention my little boy is adorable? Well, judge for yourself. And the faces babies pull are so great : )

7 comments:

Bingham fam said...

Your baby is adorable! And so is your little girl. Awesome cake by the way!

Ashlee said...

that cake turned OUT??? just kidding-you rock-i'm pretty sure i could never make that cute of a cake (even with all the practice i get!) kristine, i was thinking of taking you to a chick flick-mostly cuz i really want to go to one, but could/would you go yet? lemme know;)

Brooke said...

you are such a good mom.

Sara said...

Oh Kristine! He is SOOOOOOO stinkin cute! I can't wait to hold that cute little baby! Make sure you talk about me every day. . .and how I am his favorite aunt (only jazz it up a bit will you!) You are such an amazing mom! I need you to teach me all of your secrets!

Sara said...

P.S. Uh, love the cake Mrs. Domestic Goddess!

annie said...

I'm feeling a bit of the cabin fever too. We had more than 12 new inches yesterday! Crazy, everything closed down. What good is all this snow without mountains? That Heath is one goood lookin' kid!

Abbigail said...

he is so beautiful. That cake is amazing. I want to make one for my thirtieth coming up. yikes.
be careful with the RSV my niece who is about the same age had it and passed it around to all of the cousins while they were visiting UT. Thankfully, everyone is okay now.

Labels