Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Wanna Wash My Hands My Face and Hair in SNOW!!!

Well it's crunch time now, only a few weeks to go on the whole -having a baby thing -(January 28th to be exact) So like the amazing and noble Mom that I am, I have been preparing my home and life for a brand new bundle of joy...(who can resist new powder?)


like washing all of his darling little baby clothes and organizing them according to size and color, in Dreft of course.(Aggie Game with the Parry's sooo much fun, GO AGGIES!!! check out the serious hug max and jane are sharing, they are so funny together!ps ashlee, jane has been carrying that pony AND the box around since the game. thanks for the great tickets again Reed!)and packing my hospital bag, just in case you know I'm not a WEEK over this time...




Christina, Reed, Richard, Baby Jocelyn and Sara came out for a couple of days from KC to hang out and surf, yes surf, and do a little snowboarding, oh yeah and guitar hero and the wii --fun, but no sleep :) right Sara and Wes?


Happy Birthday Richard!!!
I also spent A LOT of time making the baby's room comfortable and somewhere Martha Stewart would place her neighbor's baby.














Jane put these wall sticker polka dots on all by herself, we had a blast and even though they are helter skelter, it doesn't look half bad! I love Target! ps these come off and on easily without any residue. yeah I had to put that picture on the top because she looks just a little scary....they're all going to laugh at you echoes in my head.

Reading up on Scheduling my bundle of joy and the proper nutrition for both me and my baby
















Weekend in Logan the night before Ainsley's blessing, always fun with Marci and Dave! Look at all those babes! I DID take a short little dip in the hot tub, it was COLD in the big pool! Don't worry I warmed up later with a lot of booze and got some great nutrition with lots of mercury-laden fish.


AND most important of All Wes and I picked out a stinkin Name!

MORE SNOW!!!

















We had our TWO family parties both at my bro Rob's house, thanks thanks Rob and Sherstine! They hosted the family Christmas party and the New Years Party, we missed you mom and dad!!!! Dad you woulda rocked out on sing-star (Karaoke-like game) and Mom you would have given me a run for my money on DDR. BTW you should see Robert on DDR, he is really really good!


Now we are all prepared for a brand new baby boy! (?)

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

What? Where was the name? You are so silly, i am glad i have such a crazy funny friend like you. We are going to Olive garden on the 27th okay!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun post! I am sooo jealous of the snow! I can't wait to meet Jack. That's it right? Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. That picture of Jane with the red eyes and red lips is so funny, I still think she's the sweetest girl ever.
Miss ya, Jo

Brooke said...

Kristing,

You
are
the
BEST.

Love,
Bev

Anonymous said...

Kristine, you silly girl. I didn't think you were being mean. You're so funny!
Hang in there with your pregnancy. We're sure thinking of you! And we're so excited to see Jack!!! :)

Adventure Slavens said...

Hello Godfrey's-
Sounds like you are all ready. If only we were just a bit closer so we could actually see you all pregnant. Your special gift will be on its way as soon as we get the notifying phone call.
Well, it is 70 degrees in Ithaca today (weird)... and the sun is shining (weirder)... so I am off for a bike ride. Wish you were here!
Love Mel

Court and Jill said...

Um, I'm glad I know you. You are hilarious!! See you soon.

Abbigail said...

wow. i am finally caught up on everything. looks like you have been having tons of fun! ryan would be jealous of the aggie game. i agree with brooke, u r the best!
xxxxx abbi

Anonymous said...

Hey there big baby belly, Did your mom get a chance to predict your due date before she left? I've decided next pregnancy I'm telling everyone that I'm due like a month after I really am. Best wishes for a speedy delivery. Love, Annie

Labels