Sunday, January 13, 2008

MY BUDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

THIS is my daughter Jane, she will be three on Friday, can you believe that? Well she has suddenly developed an interest in Photography. Here are a few of her first photos...see what you think.
She seems to be able to capture the mood of the subject well...note Sara has Costa Vida to go in her lap, thus the giant grin.
Um hmmm


Maybe next time she will let me get my hair outta my face first.


I liked the texture and contrast in this one, can you tell this is baby jocelyn's brand new carseat? I think Jane's looked this clean for 2 seconds.



No comment





Sometimes she gets it turned around, this was supposed to be a picture of baby Jocelyn.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Wow, kristine, you trust her with your camera! you are brave, max does not get to do that yet! jane is so cute, how interesting it is to see life as she does from her view-cool! I'm waiting for that special phone call by the way!

Court and Jill said...

Love it! This Friday is her b-day? Are we still meeting at Ikea then??

bigtallhorses said...

Jill, oh yes we will be meeting at IKEA barring any unforseen babies coming, I am so excited for Friday! IT will be Jane's best Birthday ever :)ps she's not coming if I can help it.

Ashlee said...

kristine, guess what, i changed my skin the easy way this time! go to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com and there are easy instructions and some cute layouts!

Brooke said...

My favorite: 2nd to the last.

I miss you!!!

Abbigail said...

that is so rad! She is a great photographer. I bought Kitty a camera for her birthday and they are pretty rough. Maybe I will have to post some of hers for a laugh. The photo of Jane is freaking adorable. I also love the photo of the carseat.

bigtallhorses said...

abbi, I would love to see Kitty's photos!
thanks Ashlee for the heads up on the skins, your new one is AWESOME!

Labels