Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Photo Tag

Well I am about ready to burst with a baby, HUGE, that photo is for you Ashlee and Mel, (please also note the church top that I accented with my maternity navy blue sweats, I love Sundays :)but I am playing the super lame waiting game where I've already cleaned my house (sorta) and washed the baby clothes and packed my bag (really this time). Well anyway my goal is to keep really really busy until this boy pops out. So I came up with this and please everyone do it when you get a chance, do it for me because I am bored. And I am just curious...Ok so here's how this is gonna go down. This is a photo tag so I will go first and have no shame whatsoever.

1. Favorite pair of shoes I own right now, (or even better a photo of all the shoes in your closet or just your closet... whatever looks the most intriguing.

SAAAAD.....it was really hard not to straighten them before I took this picture.
2. Dirtiest part of my house I keep putting off cleaning.


How do night stands get so dirty? and dusty? and chocolatey?


Note the baseboards, no I have not cleaned them since we moved in, disgusting!!! They drive me craaaaazy, yet they are still dirty, hmmmmm. and this is a pile of projects by my bed also.

3. What my child (or children) is/are doing while I'm posting this.


Watching Flushed Away



4. Best decorated part of your house right now.

Did I already say saaaad? thanks to Wes that some part of my house is decorated, I'm in between seasons you know?

5. What I would buy right now if I had $100 to spend on me.



6. What I would buy my husband if I had $100 to spend just on him (or one of your children or your dog) and he/they would wear or use posted item. (I got this idea from you Abbi)
We only have those lame standard shower heads and Wes is tall and likes the fancy ones, I just haven't gotten my lazy butt to buy him one yet. And he deserves a good massage, but not by me of course.

7. New years Resolution

ok it really is to write in a journal, but I can dream can't I?

8. Favorite Activity this or last week
My sister Kara and I went and got pedicures at the local beauty school, and jane got her toenails and fingernails done for like $3. She looooved it. I looooved it too. Oh look at those sausage feet! Soooo swollen.


9. Photo of the inside of your fridge, ok I am just curious! and no cleaning it first! and sorry I just cleaned mine but that's only because of this nasty nesting instinct, take it from me, it was really dirty before...think spilled jello! But check out how empty.

10. Favorite movie you've seen in the last six months, that's just so I'll have a good selection during those hours that I'm sitting around the next coupla months.

I loved this show!

Thanks Everyone, you rock! Now hurry and post stuff so I have something to do until the 28th! And I'm off to clean those baseboards and dust my lamp! Sorry you had to see that!

8 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Those are NOT sausage feet. Sorry that the waiting game is on. Good luck but please don't go into labor until Sat. :) for selfish reasons of course.

Court and Jill said...

Oh I should mention that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and looking at these pics. Good post! You're funny...and I can't believe you can live with yourself while having such dirty baseboards :) Are you kidding me?? If that's the dirtiest thing in your house you are doing awesome!!

Ashlee said...

kristine, you are TOO funny in the way you word things! what a fun post idea, its like a little peek into everyone's life-almost like you showed up unexpected and snooped around their house, isn't that funny? i LOVE your new table, i need 2 c it in person! i think i have the most unorganized fridge/freezer in the world, i feel embarrassed but OH well:) i hope u know im staying up late to do this for you so all the pictures are "night vision" ha ha, im pathetic (and bored)

Abbigail said...

I am not so sure I want to post photos of my house on the web for everyone to see. My mess is about 100% worse then yours. Maybe I will get brave.
your table is really pretty, I love it.
I am super excited for your little one to arrive... and for you to be comfortable again in your body. I hate those last few weeks. not fun. you are looking great with that baby belly. I am always amazed our bodies can do that.

Erin said...

You look great Kristine! I'm dying to know what name you chose?

Lisa said...

Okay Kristine, I did it, and if this doesn't put you into labor, I don't know what will. You're great. It actually was quite fun - Carl thought I was nuts.

Adventure Slavens said...

OK- first off, if you honestly think that I am going to follow through with this picture tag... you are dreaming! (but you knew I wouldn't, right?)

Second off- if you think you are big in that picture, need I remind you how much freaking weight I gained with Mason? You were adorable all the way through your pregnancy which is far more than I could've ever said for my big, huge, mountainous self!

Anonymous said...

So, if you had $100 to spend on Wes, you would spend it on him giving me(Richard) a massage? Cuz is that a pic of Richard getting a massage?

Labels