Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad Mom Blogging

I'm pretty sure blogging has made me a worse mom.















The other day I took Jane grocery shopping. She threw a GIANT fit and I could not get her into her car seat. The tantrum was over cheetos by the way, I wouldn't let her have any because she started crying and running away from me in the store. I spent several minutes trying to get her into her car seat and Heath was still in his car seat in the grocery cart by the car. I couldn't put him in the car yet for fear Jane would run out in the parking lot. Finally, I put her in the car and shut the door, ran over to the other side and buckled him into his side, jumped into the driver seat so she couldn't drive away and let her wild rumpus end. I just sat there and let her wind down which took a few more minutes and then she was FINE, just like someone had flipped the tantrum switch on and then off 15 minutes later. SO the reason blogging has made me a worse mom, is that I noticed that I had my camera in my car during this drama and I thought, hey, I'll take a picture and put it on my blog.

Is that bad? Although Marci (Wes' mom) made Wes wait until she got a good shot of him after he pulled the Christmas tree on top of himself and that was way before blogs. And Marci is a wonderful mother!

More pictures of our week
Goooooo Aggies!!!!

These Aggie pics are of their last home game, it was a great game and Carroll's last home game, after three minutes Jane turned to me and said, "I'm tired of clapping." I should also let you know that she claps with her thumb in her mouth, I should have gotten a good picture of that.

With Carl and Fisher, Dave and Marci at the Aggie game














Dad and Jane. Dad's a true Aggie!














More Aggie Fans, Ian and Oliver, Jane's cousins.













Snowmobiling Trip in Logan last weekend.

Happy Birthday Afsonai-she is so Awesome!














Playing 'Apple' while everyone else was snowmobiling. The pool was outta commision.












Jane during Pricesses on Ice-Dad took her Wednesday. Can you tell she was in heaven?












Jane even gets her cousins into playing pricesses and tea party.

Jocelyn knows how to wear a crown!


















Oliver or "Prince"

I overheard Jane say, "Prince I love you" and Oliver obligingly replied under his breath, "I love you too, Miss." What a good sport!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kristine, you make me laugh so hard. It was SO much fun hangin' out with you. I'm glad that Fisher and Jane are good friends, in a few more months Fisher is going to LOVE playing Cinderella with her - he just might want to be Lucifer though instead of the prince. Talk to you soon, Lisa

Labels