Monday, March 24, 2008

FRIENDS

Two of my best friends are going through some rough stuff right now. I know I don't have a ton of friends, but the friends I have are priceless. So much of who and what we are is because of our friends. So anyone who reads this please add Abbi and Annie to your prayers. Abbi is on a ventilator for a strep A infection and has Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. She is touch and go right now, but it sounds like she is slowly getting better. Annie is having some complications with her pregnancy with twins and could use some extra praying for her too. Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

kristine, i'm so sorry! i would like to help if i can, i hate to hear of awesome people having hard times, i will pray for them k!

Brooke said...

Oh no. I didn't know about Annie having complications. I hope everything works out. I love those girls!

Anonymous said...

Just talked to Ted yesterday when I called Dad for his 87th Birthday. He said that Annie has had an amniotic fluid replacement to the twin that wasn't doing too well, and that it worked and now they are both doing very well. The Dr. is so pleased as are we! Mom

Abbigail said...

I didn't know that anything was wrong with Annie's pregnancy. I hope she is doing better. I've turned a corner and I'm home now resting. Miss you.

Abbigail said...

Kristine,
Thanks for posting that about my illness, yuou are so sweet. I am home still and still resting. It is going pretty well. It is now more emotional healing than anything. XXXX

Labels